Hand pump is a small hydraulic pump that converts manual mechanical energy into hydraulic energy. In the case of using matching cylinders and special tools, various operations can be performed, such as: lifting, bending, straightening, shearing, riveting, assembly, disassembly, valve opening and some construction, military construction, process control Etc., it can also be used for hydraulic backup power sources, and manual emergency supply when there is no external supply. A variety of work pressures are available.
»HYDR-STAR manual pump There are single-stage pump and double-stage pump (low pressure and large flow, high pressure and small flow, automatic switching between these two states during operation), and there are optional configurations such as pressure unload valve and relief valve.
»The hand pump is equipped with a handlebar.
»HYDR-STAR is available in all stainless steel hand pumps.
Performance and Specification
Standard pump working Temperature range from -29℃ to 120℃.
Other sizes and types available upon Request. For special requirements, please contact us.
- The power source of the jack,
- The power source of the bolt tensioner,
- Portable hydraulic station,
- Valve opening and closing control power source, wellhead control panel power source or backup power source......
- The source of pressure for manual pressure testing equipment.